A (somewhat) honest look at what it's like to be a single, Christian woman in her mid 30s in Sydney who wants to remain true to the life that God has planned for her but doesn't want to let go of her dream of being in a relationship again and eventually being a wife and mother

Friday 20 May 2011

-257 Silly me!

I've been quiet because my bottom has been stuck to my dining room chair all week ( when I haven't been at work or sleeping or um needing to use the facilities....) in order to complete MY FINAL EVER MASTERS ASSESSMENT!!!!!

And I just uploaded it about an hour ago ! HURRAH!

I'm slightly delirious with relief ! I just need confirmation that I passed - no more of this nonsense of wanting my matching sets of HDs and Ds. I'll take a C or a P just tell me I'm done !

So why the title of the post ? I remember thinking when I started 3 1/2 years ago that perhaps I would find it hard to study and complete assessments because it might be married or in a relationship. Well that turned out not to be a problem at all ! Lol !

xMiss365

5 comments:

  1. WooHoo!! Well done! I figured you were busy working on it, or living life away from your computer ;) to chat with us. Hope your hard work has paid off for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    Haha, I was hoping to be married right after I graduated college. Yep, never happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow. C.O.N.G.R.A.T.S!!!
    What is your masters in? Can you divulge?

    Yeah...I'm right there with you girl...thought I'd be way married by now...instead Im on to career number two-ish and another complete life change brewing beneath the surface of this girl's heart and mind. Isn't it funny how our expectations for life can be so totally divergent from the Lords?? I'm glad He's smarter and wiser and more creative than I'll ever be cause it makes me feel quite confident that I can at least trust that His plan for me is probably ten hundred times better than my own. Heehee :))
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

    ... Yes, I'm several days late, but my celebratory greeting is still from the heart :) Way to go on accomplishing and conquering such a tremendous feat! Keep pressing forward, onward and upward!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...