A (somewhat) honest look at what it's like to be a single, Christian woman in her mid 30s in Sydney who wants to remain true to the life that God has planned for her but doesn't want to let go of her dream of being in a relationship again and eventually being a wife and mother

Tuesday 26 April 2011

-264 Hi ho

Photo credited previously
...hi ho. It's off to work I go. 

Yep. Holidays are over and it's back to work tomorrow. No kids as it's a Staff Development Day but I get to start at my new school. I have to be their "early" at 8.30am which means - Oh no! I shall have to leave at around 8.10am to be sure to get there on time ! 

Lol !


Last Term I had meetings to get to at 8.30am, 24km away. I left at 7am. I was still late. 

My coffee will still be hot by the time I get to work. What a concept !

Thank you God for this new job! Please make it stay for a while ! :)

xMiss365

1 comment:

  1. You are blessed to have a job that you like :) Hopefully, one day soon, I'll be able to say the same thing. For now, though, I'm just thankful to have a job in this topsy-turvy economy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...