A (somewhat) honest look at what it's like to be a single, Christian woman in her mid 30s in Sydney who wants to remain true to the life that God has planned for her but doesn't want to let go of her dream of being in a relationship again and eventually being a wife and mother

Friday 8 April 2011

-272 Baby let's cruise

By Miss365
So tomorrow I am going on my first ever Singles event. Eeek ! It's a lunchtime Easter Harbour Cruise around Sydney Harbour and a group of Christians on a Meet-up site have booked a table of 8 girls and 8 guys from ages 25-39. 

And I go between wanting to go and not really wanting to go. 

There are some days I wake up on the side of being an extrovert. Happy to chat to new people and making sense. And then there are those days ( usually ones where a Ninja holding a Migraine stick is following me around. Lol! ) where I am hovering on the introvert side and I can't really be bothered to talk to new people and I kind of observe and shut down. 


I hope I wake up Ninja free tomorrow. 

I bought a new dress. I have cute shoes. My Uni assessment got uploaded 3 hours earlier than cut off time ( a miracle of Moses proportions! ) so I believe I am meant to go. 

I am not really thinking I am going to meet a man. But I am hoping that I will connect a bit with these girls and get a bit more a social life going on since everyone else is home bound on the weekends lately. Give me an alternative :)

Shall let you know how I get on :)

xMiss365


1 comment:

  1. Praying the Ninja's stay away and you have an awesome day, just getting to know some new people.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...