A (somewhat) honest look at what it's like to be a single, Christian woman in her mid 30s in Sydney who wants to remain true to the life that God has planned for her but doesn't want to let go of her dream of being in a relationship again and eventually being a wife and mother

Wednesday 13 April 2011

-270 One of my favourite times of the year

I'm leading at a camp this week that is the most amazing blessing in every way imaginable. It's only the end of Day 1 and I have been stretched and pulled out of my comfort zone time and time again but the joy these campers bring puts everything into perpective. I look forward to this week all year and even though I am sitting here typing exhausted I am already looking forward to tomorrow. :)

xMiss365


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Hope you continue to have a super amazing awesome time and that God teaches you as you give of yourself.

    Oh, and that the ninja migraines stay away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a big bundle of awesomeness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time. All those camping antics will make for great blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...