A (somewhat) honest look at what it's like to be a single, Christian woman in her mid 30s in Sydney who wants to remain true to the life that God has planned for her but doesn't want to let go of her dream of being in a relationship again and eventually being a wife and mother

Tuesday 26 April 2011

-265 On my own

Photo by Winnod
My feet and legs hurt. 

Why ? You might ask ? 

I walked for about 5 hours straight and had a great time. 

So this morning I woke up and decided to go to the Easter Show today. No matter that I had no one to go with. I decided to go on my own and while I can't say I had a fabulous time I did have a nice time wandering around and looking at everything I wanted to look at. It was a very selfish visit to the Easter Show. Weird. The only thing I didn't particularly like doing solo was staying around for the Rodeo or any of the Arena shows or the fireworks - and you know how much I love fireworks! - it was boring sitting there on my own. So I bailed and went home. 

But I had a great day. I came home with a candle that smells like Creme Brulee, Sugar Cookies and Carrot Cake...mmmm :)

xMiss365


1 comment:

  1. "I walked for about 5 hours straight and had a great time."

    That sentence is DEFINITELY an oxymoron.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...