A (somewhat) honest look at what it's like to be a single, Christian woman in her mid 30s in Sydney who wants to remain true to the life that God has planned for her but doesn't want to let go of her dream of being in a relationship again and eventually being a wife and mother

Tuesday 21 December 2010

-335 Bachelor #4 No more

I am so sick of Internet dating. One "wrong" word or phrase and mailblocked. Seriously. 

I have no idea what I am doing wrong. This one seemed normal. 

Surely it shouldn't be this hard. I don't even meet anyone interesting anymore. So I resort to the stupidity that is online Christian internet 'dating'. Which is obviously something I am not good at. 

This is going to turn into the most whiny post ever if I keep going - so I won't but in the words of those mighty poetic ( lol )  lyrisists NSync...

"Bye bye bye"

xMiss365

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...