A (somewhat) honest look at what it's like to be a single, Christian woman in her mid 30s in Sydney who wants to remain true to the life that God has planned for her but doesn't want to let go of her dream of being in a relationship again and eventually being a wife and mother

Friday 10 December 2010

-346 Wanted in 2011

Photo by Michal Marcol
Wanted 

Compatible single friends to occasionally do one or more of the  following with me in 2011;

  • Go and see known and unknown local and overseas bands on weekends and the occasional spontaneous cheeky weeknight
  • See a movie with and chat about it afterwards
...and now I'm stuck for ideas. Hmm. Can I blame this on being a single person acting like a married person with kids who can't get a babysitter who therefore doesn't go out on a Friday or Saturday night anymore? ;)

No ?  I'm afeared I have become boring and when asked what my interests are I am hard pressed to expand on what I enjoy that involves more than the usual reading, watching movies or dvds, going to the gym or going for walks, sitting on the beach with a good book, seeing the occasional band ( although I am hard pressed to find someone to go with these days ), travelling and being involved in Church stuff. 

So I have added to the prayer list for God to give me some leading on how to be a single person who has more of an active social life with other similar age and stage of life Christians without having to move or change my Church or sacrifice any more of my life.  I love my friends and I will never sacrifice my friendship with them, but I am not likely to meet anyone sitting at home every Friday and Saturday night either ;)

By the way I have to say thank you to those that comment on the blog but also to those of you who are emailing me too :) Much appreciated. And for those of you that have added me to your prayer lists, please let me know what I can pray for you too :)

xMiss365

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...