A (somewhat) honest look at what it's like to be a single, Christian woman in her mid 30s in Sydney who wants to remain true to the life that God has planned for her but doesn't want to let go of her dream of being in a relationship again and eventually being a wife and mother

Monday 20 December 2010

-336 LOST

Photo by Phil Thebault
Sorry can't talk tonight. It's the last time I get to do my watch the current season of LOST  Bonus Features & rewatch of LOST DVD on the first night of the Christmas holidays. Something I have done since I was 31.

*sob* LOST is no more. 


At least there is Fringe. But now that it's been moved to Friday night in the US I'm a tad concerned for its future. 

Ok. Off to get back to my hidden bonus features on the dvd.


xMiss365 aka Mrs James Ford ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...