A (somewhat) honest look at what it's like to be a single, Christian woman in her mid 30s in Sydney who wants to remain true to the life that God has planned for her but doesn't want to let go of her dream of being in a relationship again and eventually being a wife and mother

Thursday 2 December 2010

-354 Gadget geek alert

Short post tonight. Won't be very insightful. 

I bought an ipad tonight.

64GB, WiFi, 3G. 

*sigh*

Love. 

Too busy to blog....although the salesman (while making chit chat) in a random way asked if I was single and because he was slightly creepy I stammered and said no. I have been big for so many years I have no 'go to' phrase to say "Thanks but not interested" without looking like an idiot just in case he was just making chit chat. Hmmm. Maybe shall ponder that tomorrow.

Hey ! I wonder if there is an ipad app for that?! :P

xMiss365

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...