A (somewhat) honest look at what it's like to be a single, Christian woman in her mid 30s in Sydney who wants to remain true to the life that God has planned for her but doesn't want to let go of her dream of being in a relationship again and eventually being a wife and mother

Sunday 12 December 2010

-344 Whoops - sorry God.

Photo by Paul
There are a number of benefits to living on my own I've discovered over the past 4 years. I can choose not to do the washing up until I am sick of it, I can stay up as late as I wish and not disturb anyone when I choose to eventually climb into bed, I can burst into song randomly and not be accused of disrupting the peace ;)

However it does come with some drawbacks. Such as if lets just say, if you in fact forget to set your alarm to get up for Church on a Sunday morning and then actually wake up to find out it isn't morning anymore ( in fact it is late afternoon ) - well - perhaps if there was someone in the flat with me wondering if I was indeed going to get up for Church or whom could be co blamed for not setting the alarm then this morning would not have happened. *blush*

Actually I can't really be sure what happened this morning. I could have indeed set my alarm and slept through it. I know at some point I did get up to take my migraine prevention medication and eat something so I think what I am facing today was the fact I had a whopper of a silent migraine and I just went into shut down mode. Not the first time it has happened. Nor will it be the last unless God does His total healing thing. :)

My head is tender, I feel odd and sleepy and I don't remember getting up today although there is evidence that I took the tablet, went to the bathroom and also had something to eat. Poor The Cat Empire didn't get fed until about 5pm when I peeled myself out of bed properly. ( Speaking of which can I blame the fact that yesterday I bought a high thread count Egyptian cotton doona cover to go with my high thread count fitted sheets? The doona cover is in white and as I fell into bed I felt like I was in a lovely hotel - bliss!)

So I am sorry that I missed Church this morning ( I look forward to it all week ) and refusing to think of that Bridget Jones quote about being dead and having her face being "eaten off by an alsatian" - :P

xMiss365

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...